Move on Sir
Can't not work
Can't not work
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chucky? What else do you want? Plankton? WIth Spongebob as survivor?
Yeah don't you
REASONS CHUCKY CANT BD A KILLER
1. his size would require the devs to completely remove the game to include another charter model which while not impossible just too costly for a single character.
2. He would be near impossible to see. "Here I'm going to walk under this window where the surv can't see me."
3. He would have vision like a constantly crouched pig or GF
would like to see chucky , he could start as a little stealth killer and start for him could be hard but if he manage to stealth on 1 survivor like jump on him 2-3 times then he make on him hide the soul or whatever that name was and then he is in survivor form and survivor dies . while in survivor form he would disguise himself and can repair gens but it wont progress etc and then he catches survivors off guard ,, though chuch is not rly a stealthy killer but he would be cool if devs make him some fun power
He would be like a little Legion.
TrueN1ghtmar3 Like I said this is just a Concept doesn't mean it's going to happen I would love to see it happen what's the harm in that so you're telling me that this idea cannot work plus if you're on a survivors back that's a hieght change or on top of a box also the camera can be set to hags eyesight The Hag and Chucky are relatively the same height maybe that could counter the height I play killer main Legion and I wish they had not changed everything about old Legion so I know how difficult it's to see for both parties in the cornfields and other tall grass areas Chucky is 29 1/2 inches and that's about the height of a large living room couch Feng Min is at least 3'9 and if Chucky had her height and hags preception I'm pretty sure something can be accomplished
The only thing good about him is that he could run under pallets. Vaulting would kill him unless he was faster than the standard killer. His field of vision would be the worst in the game. And he'd get nerfed anyway.
@DBD_Pinhead yess I'm looking at the Ghostface and if he's that short It could never work