Forums Username

Will we ever have the option to change our name once because as time went on i go by a new username and this one is a a past name from a different game just curious if we will ever get a one time name change Also in the account info everyone should be able to see the old nick to avoid ways around jails bans etc.

Comments

  • It would be abused.

  • @Judith said:

    It would be abused.

    How is a one time name change going to be abused?

  • Only one change can be a good thing. But in the account info everyone should be able to see the old nick

  • @xChrisx said:

    Only one change can be a good thing. But in the account info everyone should be able to see the old nick

    I actually agree is it okay if i include this in my post thats a great idea actually.

  • I’d probably become Groooooooot (joke with a friend)

  • This community is like no other community: it can abuse everything.

  • To my knowledge, there's no limit on the number of forum accounts you can have if you want to change your name that badly.

  • A moderator can change your forum username, but they are usually busy most of the times so you have to catch them when they aren't.


    My previous username was Nickenzie.

  • @NMCKE

    Holy crap I thought you died.

  • @Volfawott said:

    @NMCKE

    Holy crap I thought you died.

    @Aari_Piggy66

    Aww, I'm glad to hear you always kept me in your mind! :)


    Anyways, I didn't like the history of my previous username, so I really wanted it to be changed for the better. Furthermore, it also synchronized my Xbox username and my forum username.

  • @NMCKE

    Damn I've always missed You, Chester and Lowbie.

    I'm glad the new name is more agreeable with you though

  • I have been on different forum boards across the years. Those that would let you change your name usually had a cooldown period of a year or at least a couple of months. I have never seen it being abused, because Im not sure how you would abuse it. When you change your name, you are changing all your previous posts, messages, warns; anything that includes your profile name will change.