Ruin in this shrine

Pls

*Dies from gen rush*

Comments

  • Thanatophobia is a perk that doesn't rely on Hex Totems, and is also an alternative to Ruin.

  • @BeanieBoyBob said:

    Thanatophobia is a perk that doesn't rely on Hex Totems, and is also an alternative to Ruin.

    Another good option.

    But please! add a perk that slow down the game!!

  • Ruin slows the game down by 30 seconds yes.

  • @BeanieBoyBob said:

    Thanatophobia is a perk that doesn't rely on Hex Totems, and is also an alternative to Ruin.

    Thanatophobia used to be fine. It needed a buff.

    And then they nerfed it so now it’s not so fine on any killer besides Legion.

  • @Judith said:

    Ruin slows the game down by 30 seconds yes.

    BaLaNcEd.

    But if they tweak even more the spots ruin would be actually better.

    Let's be honest here ruin is the best slow down perk, but the totem placement kills it

  • Or rather then hoping for a new perk to slow the game down...... why not push the devs to add an actual additional objective that forces survivors to do more then just gens.....? Perks are not supposed to fix problems

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    Or rather then hoping for a new perk to slow the game down...... why not push the devs to add an actual additional objective that forces survivors to do more then just gens.....? Perks are not supposed to fix problems

    Just add a 2nd objective, but if the 2nd objective is really hard ruin needs to be tweaked.

  • I only use ruin because finding someone before it pops can be a game changer.

    I thought this topic was a bait but you are actually being civilised. I respect that.

  • @Judith said:

    I only use ruin because finding someone before it pops can be a game changer.

    I thought this topic was a bait but you are actually being civilised. I respect that.

    I agree.

    It just suck that you chase that guy for only like 30 seconds and there already popped 2/3 gens... that's basically a game over for the killer.

    And thank you!, I think I should be more precise with my post and have some valid arguments for people dont think it is a bait