We have Distressing and Beast of prey to gain BPs, but we need some more

We can already get more BPs at hunter and deviousness categories thanks to the perks I mentioned on the title, but what happens with brutality and sacrifice categories? I suggest to buff the following killer perks and give them the following effects:

Unrelenting: Gain 30/40/50% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Brutality Category. The cool-down of missed attacks is buffed by 20% at max level, so now the cooldown of missed attacks will be reduced by 30/40/50%.

Monstrous shrine: Gain 30/40/50% more Bloodpoints  for actions in the Sacrifice Category. Also buff his percentages by 8% each, currently they are pretty low. So now it will be:

  • 11/14/17 % faster Entity progression.
  • 13/18/23 % increased difficulty on escape attempts.
  • 11/14/17 % increased penalty to escape fails.


I think these changes would make these perks more popular. I have only seen like 2 killers in my 1k hours of DbD using any of these perks. I hope you like my suggestion. Maybe tomorrow I'll make a similar post but talking about survivor perks.

Comments

  • We also have BBQ&C

  • @GrootDude said:

    We also have BBQ&C

    And thrill of the hunt.

  • Well I forgot that one because it gives Hunter points also. So it doesn't matter. I'm talking about perks to boost deviousness and brutality gains.

  • I hate it when people take my Thrill of the Hunt because it's my only Hex Totem...

    (I bring it for extra blood points)


  • @GrootDude said:

    We also have BBQ&C

    Well yeah, this perk is amazing, but I would want perks to boost some specific categories which I usually get very few bloodpoints. For example, deviousness as legion.

  • Nobody uses those perks to farm more bp (maybe distressing on doc, but for his tr effect) since they grant a bonus during the trial, meaning that the 8k cap can easily be reached. Its just better using bbq for double bp. Plus killer has always been the easier side to farm, they dont need these kind of perks. Despite this, they could probably add these effect, but they would still remain useless.

  • We can make Monstrous Shrine give more BP in the Sacrifice category.

    It's little and the Perk itself needs more, but it makes sense, no?


    Oh, it wouldn't just be on the Basement Hooks, of course.

  • @YaiPa said:

    Nobody uses those perks to farm more bp (maybe distressing on doc, but for his tr effect) since they grant a bonus during the trial, meaning that the 8k cap can easily be reached. Its just better using bbq for double bp. Plus killer has always been the easier side to farm, they dont need these kind of perks. Despite this, they could probably add these effect, but they would still remain useless.

    I actually sometimes use beast of prey as trapper, pig or Michael Myers; monstrous shrine as leatherface basement build and unrelenting on wraith or trapper to make a combo with spirit fury+enduring. If survivors don't drop the pallet, I get an easy hit instead of another loop by them.