Hey guys so...
I have taken a long break forums+game wise. I’m thinking of getting back into DBD.
What are some major thing so I have missed so far? Any new updates?
I have taken a long break forums+game wise. I’m thinking of getting back into DBD.
What are some major thing so I have missed so far? Any new updates?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Perk without counter gets nerfed. Noed can be deactivated completely by cleansing totems.
it would be good to look at the news and announcements just for a re cap *s
I am a solo survivor and Noed is the least of my worries.
Being on insta down isn’t too bad, I’d recommend small game if noed becomes a big problem.
So Gf op now? What a controversional opinion there.
Instadown killers using Noed, are you rank 20? I would never use Noed on Myers unless I want to get rekt.
I saw it on rank 20.
People who complain about hex perks are either new or very bad at survivor. I mean perk that can be completely deactivated how op is that. Git gud sir.
ugh
He is a bad killer regardless with that build. Just my opinion. And rank 12 is still low.
That's one unconfident Billy. God that quality actually hurt my eyes.
Maybe he doesn't have his full build (I use to just put NOED in when I didn't have full) or thinks that he needs the end game pressure because he might not play billy often.
ANYWAYS, ya'll are derailing from the OP. @Gamzello I would recommend checking out what the devs have posted and lurking through the forums. Make your own opinion. It's your own enjoyment on the line.
Rank 1 solo survivor here - can confirm that totems get cleansed a lot. Play less at rank 15-20.
Oh ffs you guys stop derailing an innocent topic.
@Gamzello The game has changed quite a bit. To keep it simple we're a lot closer to a balanced game than we've ever been. We now have (EGC) End Game Collapse that starts once an exit gate is open. It starts a timer to push survivors out or else they all die. Basically removed keeping unfortunate killers hostage. Oh and killer can close hatch now so no* more hatch stand offs.
PS4 plays much smoother now but audio is still ass. The controls are more responsive as well. Dedicated servers are almost here.
There has been a lot of map changes regarding hooks and pallets spawn numbers and distances on maps.
Character models are slowly being updated as well specifically hair at the moment.
Not too sure how long you've been gone freddies entire rework is around the corner.
We're about to have ghost face as a new licensed killer but they suck and need to be worked on already.
Then you missed the whole point. The point is I can't remember anyone using noed on insta down killers because if they did they are usually bad at the game.
Blood Hunt this weekend
I would never use Noed. That's how good of a perk it is.
Exception doesn't prove anything tho. Yes I would still think Noed is a bad perk used by not so good killers.
Okay thanks to those who actually answered my question!!!
As for the NOED topic change why did you guys change the subject into that? :^(
Because he was trying to derail it into survivor vs killer debate with his comment. But it is my fault also, so I apologise.
This^^^^
If you have a complaint about what I would describe as a crutch perk because it allows insta-downs (NOED) that can become cleansed (even before all gens are repaired), then you need to work on your skill level. There’s no way for a killer to negate survivor crutches; ever been vs. a SWF group with multiple insta-heals, 4 Mettle’s and Deadhards? At this point in this game’s development...just lose all the free hit perks and require 3 hits for a survivor’s first down (first only). 90% of anyone’s higher than rank 6 is using it, just put it in the game add instead of perks. Funny how many free hits a good survivor needs to escape; but yet they still die often vs. a good killer
I’m sorry for contributing to the de-railing of your thread.
@TreemanXD @Judith
You guys are fine! No need to apologize. Forums are for everyone. :^)
lol this thread went bad real quick XD
To be fair, I ONLY use NOED on insta down killers. Because most people dont expect it.
Read the patch notes. Everyone is just going to take this thread as an opportunity to whine.