Just Unlucky Bloodweb RNG?

Just got my Adam to lvl 50 and I do not own one single exhaustion perk, so not even one tier 1 SB, DH, BL or lithe!!

I do own every character so maybd this goes against you and makes the grind even worse but surely no one else is as unlucky as me!!!

Comments

  • Probably just RNG, when I was leveling up my nea I got saboteur 7 times in a row because I didn't want to take it.

  • Yep. Just bad luck. Prestige and try again

  • You did say you own every character, yes, but have you gotten said characters to level 40 to unlock their teachable yet?

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    Probably just RNG, when I was leveling up my nea I got saboteur 7 times in a row because I didn't want to take it.

    afaik the bloodweb will nearly always regenerate with the same perks

  • @Judgement said:

    You did say you own every character, yes, but have you gotten said characters to level 40 to unlock their teachable yet?

    Other than Laurie, (not fussed by OoO and Sole survivor) and bought DS in shrine, yes unlocked all teachables. Just unlucky RNG I guess, but to have not one of the 4 exhaustion perks by lvl 50 is unheard of.

    Refuse to prestige him because I can still have my pebble fun!!

  • God forbid you could play without using an exhaustion perk.

    *sigh*

  • Yes, it's bad RNG. In the higher bloodlevels, we should have 3 perks appear.

  • You don't NEED exhaustion perks. They are still useful tho.

    "Refuse to prestige him because I can still have my pebble fun!!"

    Y'know if you prestige you still keep the pebble? It's one of his personal perks

  • @Milo said:

    You don't NEED exhaustion perks. They are still useful tho.

    "Refuse to prestige him because I can still have my pebble fun!!"

    Y'know if you prestige you still keep the pebble? It's one of his personal perks

    Oh yes, of course it is his personal perk. In response to playing without an exhaustion perk. Yes there are a couple of survivors whose builds are minus exhaustion perks, my thing was simply was stating that a whole 4 perks not showing up to lvl 50 was bad luck. Maybe I will prestige him but I don't get too many gaming hours in as have other things to do.

    Probably will just keep perservering!!

  • I feel your pain; I went through 163 bloodwebs (at P3) to get We're going to live forever Level 1, and that's Yellow rarity!

  • The best way to get perks you want is to buy every perk you can along the way; the bloodweb likes to reuse perks from the previous one if left untouched, and buying them removes them from the pool once they hit T3

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    Yep. Just bad luck. Prestige and try again

    They can just keep leveling bloodwebs instead of prestiging and losing everything for no guarantee they'll get any of the stuff they like back in a timely fashion.

  • @branchini1979 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/517538#Comment_517538

    Oh yes, of course it is his personal perk. In response to playing without an exhaustion perk. Yes there are a couple of survivors whose builds are minus exhaustion perks, my thing was simply was stating that a whole 4 perks not showing up to lvl 50 was bad luck. Maybe I will prestige him but I don't get too many gaming hours in as have other things to do.

    Probably will just keep perservering!!

    4 perks (x3) out of 65 (x3), if you have all perks, is like looking for a needle in a haystack