Plague guides, playstyles

I have a bunch of killers to try so i need all the guides i can get please!

Comments

  • Plague is essentially just an M1 Killer against most Survivors, so generally, you’ll wanna bring Spirit Fury, Enduring, and two other perks of your choice. For Plague, I would say bringing BBQ and Ruin aren’t essential, but they go nicely with most Killers, but any other two perks could basically work.

    Addons can be anything, presumably quicker charge time if you want to actually use her ability.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Plague is essential just an M1 Killer against most Survivors, so generally, you’ll wanna bring Spirit Fury, Enduring, And two other perks of your choice. For Plague, I would say bringing BBQ and Ruin aren’t essential, but they go nicely with most Killers, but any other two perks could basically work.

    Addons can be anything, presumably quicker charge time if you want to actually use her ability.

    any suggestions on how to deal with survivors who won't cleanse? I feel like this is the worst

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/514913#Comment_514913

    any suggestions on how to deal with survivors who won't cleanse? I feel like this is the worst

    You COULD bring Thanatophobia or Stridor...Thanatophobia could either force them to cleanse to get rid of the debuff or just have a longer debuff in general if they don’t want to get rid of it. Stridor could just be used to find out where they are nearby you since Nurse’s won’t work on Survivors cleansing.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/514913#Comment_514913

    any suggestions on how to deal with survivors who won't cleanse? I feel like this is the worst

    Infectious Fright/Enduring/Spirit Fury/Ruin. Infectious Fright gives you crazy snowball potential. I've experimented with Infectious Fright/M+A/Deerstalker/Ruin with some good results as well.

    I go back and forth on Thanataphobia. Thanataphobia ultimately isn't consequential at 16% max when multiple people are on a gen, and you're likely to get to 16% at mid game in most cases. With Thanat, absolute best case scenario you're going to add 13 seconds to each gen if one person is working on it without a toolbox, or 2.5 seconds onto a heal (assuming not Broken), etc. You're essentially banking on survivors not knowing the math and panic cleansing once they see the debuff.

  • Thanata/Enduring/Spirit Fury/Ruin/Bamboozle are all good.

  • Eh I don’t find Spirit Fury necessary for Plague especially since you don’t wanna get hit by a pallet or you’ll lose your corrupt purge.

    Discordance + apple add-ons make a great combo to get some early hooks.

  • @doitagain_ said:

    Eh I don’t find Spirit Fury necessary for Plague especially since you don’t wanna get hit by a pallet or you’ll lose your corrupt purge.

    Discordance + apple add-ons make a great combo to get some early hooks.

    If you're against good survivors at high rank you aren't getting your Corrupt Purge almost at all.