Maps and their main problem

Maps now are not bad bcs their chargers no longer be wasted while i concentrating them, but they still have 1 real problem - these items are too rare to use their common and uncommon add-ons. I have on Ace only 7 green maps and 37 map addendums (!) for example. These add-ons are too many and i cant use them all. Devs, i want to tell you: DbD needs more types of maps, at least 1. My idea for its common variation:

  • 15 seconds of use
  • Slightly decreased the range of the map tracking ability
  • No objects automatically tracked
  • Still can track generators

I really like to play with map and ruin NOED before it activates and i really hope devs, you'll hear me.

Comments

  • What is this?

  • My english just is very poor

  • @Judith said:

    What is this?

    I think he's saying he wants a common map that does nothing without add-ons so he has an excuse to use add-ons.

    No thanks, I'd rather get rid of add-ons that are already there and not pollute the bloodweb with more useless items. Not to mention chests, imagine finding a common map in a chest... can't do anything with it, though, because no add-ons. Worse than the green key, which at least doesn't make you more visible while carrying it.

  • @starpilotsix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/514565#Comment_514565

    I think he's saying he wants a common map that does nothing without add-ons so he has an excuse to use add-ons.

    No thanks, I'd rather get rid of add-ons that are already there and not pollute the bloodweb with more useless items. Not to mention chests, imagine finding a common map in a chest... can't do anything with it, though, because no add-ons. Worse than the green key, which at least doesn't make you more visible while carrying it.

    This variation still can track gens, you just dont see one gen automatically tracked from the start.

  • @starpilotsix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/514565#Comment_514565

    I think he's saying he wants a common map that does nothing without add-ons so he has an excuse to use add-ons.

    No thanks, I'd rather get rid of add-ons that are already there and not pollute the bloodweb with more useless items. Not to mention chests, imagine finding a common map in a chest... can't do anything with it, though, because no add-ons. Worse than the green key, which at least doesn't make you more visible while carrying it.

    Common variation still can track gens, you just dont see one gen tracked from the start.