Perfect Spirit game uwu
look at me now ma, I'm learning!
look at me now ma, I'm learning!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got spirit recently, and I'm OP considering most of my tracking and hunting is sound based.
It is not very hard to hit 32k on Spirit, so far I did 32k on 3 Killers - Spirit, Doctor and Freddy (on last two numerous times). I lost 100 points in this game somewhere, cant recall in which category, probably in hooks, last person could be 2nd hook dead.
no perks or beads and thy called you try hard?!? Lol survivors
Nice! Spirit is really great for maxing out bloodpoints. Spirit, Wraith, Doctor, and Nurse are the ones that are the easiest to max out bloodpoints in my opinion.
I almost maxed out bloodpoints on Plague which is crazy to think of, but the survivors kept cleansing so it is basically in their hands.
@johnmwarner
Did you realize those are 2 different games and different ppl played? :D
Second screenshot is mine, we dont know which perks and addons TS was using :D
People who play on Pc and get to read the after chat how do you not lose brain cells reading it?
Most of the stuff I saw on streams and screenshots are just people letting go their animal instinct and ego take full control of their behaviour.
Dunno, it is rare for me that survivors go into trash talks, maybe cause I dont react on tbagging, flashclicking and I dont camp or tunnel in trials. Sometimes ppl are pissed by beeing outplayed, but its rare occasions.