Why gen grabs get canceled so often? Latency?
I feel robbed every time it happens. I try to be stealthy and I just waste time doing it.
I feel robbed every time it happens. I try to be stealthy and I just waste time doing it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they’re bugged.
I think it's ping because it happens in public games yes but it happens every time in KYF for me so it's most likely ping.
It happens alot more then it used to, I'm sure it a bug the devs introduced into the game and have more 'pressing' things to do, like make a battle pass and more ways to get your money.
This happens A LOT. I really wish they'd fix this. It's been bugged for a long time now.
I wonder what it looks like on Survivor's side when I go for a grab,,my arm reaches out and they zoom away or get smacked instead....
@Nikkiwhat I was getting chased and the endgame once and the killer grabbed me at a window but it bugged out and they just held their hand out. I escaped.
xD Oh no, bwahahha that's really bad, but hilarious.