Bamboozle or Spirit fury?
I kinda like bamboozle because it is really good with shack, jungle gyms and some strong windows like the one in Macmillan. I never even tried Spirit Fury yet.
My build is Bbq, Nurses, Ruin and Bamboozle. What do you think about Spirit Fury and my build in general? I am playing Myers. It works best for me so far.
Comments
Depends yo, also depends on maps. Sometimes bamboozle works only for shack due to map but spirit fury will proc more often but normally is combined with enduring for a gauranteed revenge hit, especially on someone like mike who has an extended lunge. Bamboozle is insane with tier 3's natural vault boost.
What killer are you using?
This is a tough one.
I think most people think Enduring/Spirit Fury is better, but I personally like Bamboozle too much.
There are just so many windows where Bamboozle cuts the loop immediately and saves you a lot of time. Also for when you get one of those maps that still have semi infinite's on them that just screw you if you aren't running Bamboozle. There's just still way too many windows that are too strong to me.
Yeah the Enduring/Spirit Fury will help you more, but it just feels so bad having to waste 2 perk slots on this and not getting to run Bamboozle because of it. I just don't see this combo pay off as much as most people feel like it does.
I also think Bamboozle +T3 Myers is quite strong and terrifying with how fast you go through those windows.
Bamboozle if you don't want to commit to a build that already takes up 2 perk slots but if you are okay with those 2 perk slots being taken up then enduring/spirit fury both are incredibly good.
Myers. I already said it. :)
On Myers, definitely bamboozle. Also welcome back, I'm not too active so I didn't get to say it on the day you came back. We missed you.
Ah, I missed it.
I'd probably go for Bamboozle instead of Spirit Fury for Myers, as his vaulting speed goes through the roof in T3. Not to mention that his long lunges makes looping around pallets risky for survivors, making them throw them down earlier anyway.
On its own, i don't really like Spirit Fury.
What i would want it to do is grant you the chance to catch up to them after the Perk breaks a Pallet.
But any nearby window effectively cancels this chance.
If i didn't have Enduring on 24/7, i'd run Bamboozle, especially for the Killer Shack.
But if you're willing to give up another slot for a god-like combo, then i'd run Spirit Fury.
You'll never need Bamboozle when you run with it and you'll get Coal Tower or the obnoxious double window on Autohaven when you don't run with it.
Spirit Fury is great, but only with Enduring. So you're committing 2 perk slots to deal with pallets.
Bamboozle since you’re Myers.
Spirit Fury.
You don't need Bamboozle when you can mind game.
And if a survivor runs to a broken building loop, simply don't chase there. Hopefully, the devs fix that bs sometime in the near future.
Why not both? :D Plus Enduring and Ruin. Use Clown and it's the most anti-loop build you can get.
I must play Myers.
well do it on myers; bamboozle spirit fury and enduring i love running enduring with spirit fury cuz if i hit a survivor sometimes they drop the pallet after i hit them for some reason allowing me to get a double hit
bamboozle isn't necessary if you run tiles properly and avoid god windows like the one on ironworks
spirit fury + enduring is useful on every map at virtually every loop (aside from aforementioned broken windows)
if you're going to run bamboozle though, don't just vault every window. strategically block a window off and then play around it
Why do you think I vault every window?
where did i say you did that? i was giving you advice not to in case you do run bamboozle since a lot of bamboozle users do it
what a weirdly defensive reply
Sorry then. I saw the other thread where you kinda attacked the other guy so I thought you switched to me. Nvm.
Spirit fury is only worth using if you already have enduring.
I'd say go for bamboozle.
IMO, use Spirit Fury if you plan on using Enduring as well, and Bamboozle if you don't. You can also just use Bamboozle as well if you do plan on using Fury + Enduring.
Tried one game without bamboozle and it was painful. I got used to faster vaults especially in tier 3 and blocking strong loops. It is hard to change anything when you get used to something.
Spirit Fury / Enduring is probably the best combo right now. Try it out.
But i would also recommand Ruin, Bamboozle, Spirit Fury and Enduring. This combo will help you a lot during chases.