Nurse will still be S tier
In no perk no add on competitions, nurse has almost a 100% pick rate (no sources lmao), so since they’re not changing her base power, I don’t see a problem.
In no perk no add on competitions, nurse has almost a 100% pick rate (no sources lmao), so since they’re not changing her base power, I don’t see a problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't said anything.
I don't know why they haven't replied to calm these fires.
I’m fine with her add-ons getting a nerf.
Not on console.
Nurse was never really good on console, huntress + hillbilly are probably the BEST on console.
@Judith I’m on console and main her. She is still good.
Not that good tho. Hardly anyone plays her.
@Judith @TreemanXD
I'm a console Nurse as well and she is good :)
Why are you so sure that they aren't touching here Base power? They haven't say anything yet.
That is admirable. Is it hard to learn how to play her with controller?
@Judith it took me a month to learn her.
It's subjective because console players are arguably way worse than PC players. I'm speaking in terms of survivors. On console, they don't know how to deal with a nurse that can actually blink. In red ranks, they even try to loop you. Nurse, pallet looped. Yes I said that correctly.
@Judith
The Xbox One X is so optimized that it can run DBD at a high FPS, it's really good tbh! I say it's almost as optimized as a gaming PC. This allowed me to properly aim my Lethal Blink Attacks, which allowed me to properly practice.
TL;DR
It's easy to learn Nurse with good FPS. However, I did put hours upon hours of learning into her.
Same here. Lot of time I put into learning her as well