Science Fair Claudette on console?
So I've noticed that Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg codes for sale, often say that they require the Steam version of the game, does this mean that they are unavailable on console entirely like Bill and the Left 4 Dead cosmetics? Have console codes for these skins ever been given out in the past?
Comments
Not that I know of, these codes are to my knowledge PC exclusive like how Bill is exclusive to PC because of Valves contract with BHVR.
Thanks for the answer. That really sucks, Claudette is my survivor main and I've always wanted those cosmetics.
Yeah, console usually gets the short end of the stick anyways. Its mainly cause DBD came out on PC first, and most things that were exclusive like codes, skins, etc were pioneered on PC.
Yeah, I wanted the Rochelle outfit for Claudette too but I gave up on that because I knew they weren't coming to console ever. And every response to threads regarding Bill's DLC coming to consoles is just inconsiderate people saying "oh just by a state of the art PC!" Like yeah I would if I could afford it, but some just don't have the money for such things.
Those cosmetics basically come in the form of a Steam product key, so there would be no way to activate them on console at this time. This is a big part of the reason why we haven't made new exclusives in a while.
But timed exclusives in a Battle Pass format are just fine and dandy, right? It's not like people who come later will miss out right?
Oh wait.
Btw still waiting on you guys to give me back my Legacy you broke from my save the day Hag came out.
@weirdkid5 No. "JUST THIS PLATFORM" exlusive. Bill for example
I disagree, but that's for another thread.
Bhvr: No more exclusives!
Also bhvr: here are some DG cosmetics exclusive to PC
Why don't you just add them to the PSN store? Or just give them out at a future event as codes for console?