What dream cosmetic would you want for Killers/Survivors?
Let's say you're a creative artist at BHVR and you're given the opportunity to design a costume for any killer/survivor for Dead by Daylight. What would you choose and why?
For example, a Red Army costume for The Huntress, bikini Meg, etc.
Comments
Army Dwight... think Matthew Modine in Full Metal Jacket.
Pool Party Nurse
@not_Queen We need Mathieu on the line ASAP!
Oh, and I still want my bikini Huntress plz (:
Super Freddy.
Extraterrestrial hag.
Mummy nurse.
Shirtless leatherface
Pool Party Nurse should be a secret unlockable... like land a million precise blink hits to unlock.
Woah now! That'd be quite the feat!
but so worth it
Totally worth it @ZiNc. There's enough Nurse Mains who will eat that challenge up!
Why? Just look at this, I don't even need to explain how perfect it is for him (bad edit just to prove my point) :
http://imgur.com/gfsFiIk
i want a clown suit for my billy willy. i think that would be awesome as hell.... if the clown suit is not an option, i would settle for bloody underwear and a gimp mask....
Jake in a suit
Ace in indiana jones clothing!
And for killer I want that tiger mask (from the offering) for huntress
For Hag:
• Black skull Hag
• Broken doll like this design from Silent Hill Homecoming
• This Krampus design would look so freaking cool on her!
Any of this clothing (preferably the top right ones, I love that jacket) for Jake.
I'd also really like one of trappers designs like this.

Witch doctor hag would be really cool!!
This robe for Amanda, the original that John used. :eh:
Gibe better Sweaterboii cosmetics.
For one I'd like his original sweater. Secondly: Fedora to tip at survivors, m'lady.
Pantless David ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)