Its official its too OP and needs to be nerfed

images (2).jpeg

Look at it there must be a whole flock of blendettes in there

Comments

  • @Mochan said:

    Get good.

    Or you should git gud and play pizza Dwight instead of Blendette? Oh wait, no free stealth anymore, might be to difficult to the skill for pizza Dwight.

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/789/6BWJGCXDXOPD.jpeg Look at it there must be a whole flock of blendettes in there

    Its called a gaggle you uncultured swine!

    But for real, it all depends on lighting and the map itself so... I don't know what to say on this one really.

  • No one:

    Ghostface: Move over, Myers. There's a new sufferer of corn-blindness in town.

  • ghostface , myers , huntress and nurse is born with corn blindness. seriously i think the lighting or height have something to do with it.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66680/its-official-its-too-op-and-needs-to-be-nerfed

    Its called a gaggle you uncultured swine!

    But for real, it all depends on lighting and the map itself so... I don't know what to say on this one really.

    It was just a joke really and that ghost face is also a sufferer of corn

  • All I'm seeing is corn. What am I looking at here?

  • @DoubleTap said:

    All I'm seeing is corn. What am I looking at here?

    Exactly

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/789/6BWJGCXDXOPD.jpeg Look at it there must be a whole flock of blendettes in there

    Thank you for the chuckle ❤️

  • Good headset and just playing coldwind many times (which will happen since this map is too common) helps a ton. When I was fairly new to the killer and I felt like I pipped I just followed people through corn improving my predatory senses. :D

  • i consider those that play claudette a noob player and a toxic ochido fan just directly and claudette needs a change im sorry im not racist but it needs to be white cuz in the alpha she was white

  • You should actually be glad that it's not THAT thick.

    Cause they definitely could've.

  • Stalking killers need to be able to actually stalk through corn.... especially ghostface..... makes no sense why survivors can see him but he can't stalk them xD

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    Stalking killers need to be able to actually stalk through corn.... especially ghostface..... makes no sense why survivors can see him but he can't stalk them xD

    Yes, and with a flick of a camera movement Ghost Face's power is rendered useless.

  • I'm not sure who else thinks this, but Ghost Face's ability/power is the worst one yet 🤣