Is pop goes the weasel good for gen pressure?

I'll use hillbilly but I dont have ruin, so I want something to stop gen rushing and I dont know if buy this perk..

Comments

  • Do you have BBQC?

  • I’d prefer it tbh.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    Do you have BBQC?

    Obviously!

    Those delicious extra points >:3

  • @GrootDude said:

    I’d prefer it tbh.

    Yeah.

    I dont like to be the entire match with 3 perks..

  • Then I think it is worth it.

    Honestly, it's not as good as Ruin because it requires way more skill, but BBQC helps you find what generator probably needs to be regressed by PGTW, judging on where the survivors are.

    And the fact that it's 60 seconds now is super awesome.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507980#Comment_507980

    Then I think it is worth it.

    Honestly, it's not as good as Ruin, but BBQC helps you find what generator probably needs to be regressed by PGTW, judging on where the survivors are.

    And the fact that it's 60 seconds now is super sexy.

    Well, than I am going to buy it :)

    I think I already have a good build

    PGTW + BBQC + Discordance + ???

  • No. Straight out being honest.

    No.

  • Personally I prefer and enjoy using it. I get to choose which he gens I want to remain on the map, which let's me set up the 3 gen strategy more effectively.

    With the buff that Pop is getting in the PTB, it just became a whole lot more viable. Part of the reason I didn't use it as much was because of the timer.

    Now BBQ + Pop on Billy is gonna be absolutely ######### disgusting

  • Yes. It’s really good on Billy because you can take advantage of his chainsaw to speed around the map and find a gen before the 30 seconds is up. The perk’s timer is also going to get a buff in the next patch to 40/50/60 seconds instead of just 30.

  • Before it was pretty bad, but now after the timer buff in the PTB I actually think it's gonna be pretty decent.

  • At 60 seconds, it will absolutely save your *** in 3 gen situations. I don't think it's necessarily a replacement for Ruin on killers that absolutely need Ruin, but it can fill a 4th perk slot nicely.

  • It's not a bad perk. There are just multiple better options.

  • I love current PGTW and the new ptb PGTW makes me want to use it even more

  • @ReneAensland said:

    No. Straight out being honest.

    No.

    Actually, its good on Killers like Pig or Killers that waste time like Plague.

    For Pig, use this and pair that with her RBTs to waste a lot of time on Generators. And for Plague, just vomit and hit a Gen with PGTW proc'ed and that gen is as good as dead since most Survivors are too afraid to get infected.