Thinking of quitting
To begin with: I absolutely adore this game, but it's getting messed up. I can't play this game without getting angry any more.
Especcialy because of the fricking hitboxes, I get downed so many times WITHOUT GETTING HIT. Like, what the frick.
Facecamp, just another no skill requiring thing that STILL WORKS. Tunneling, it's just part of the game, I don't mind it.
######### up totem spots. IT IS NOT HARD TO HIDE THEM.
Broken perks such as sprint burst, self care and that sort of bullshit.
It doesn't matter if you're playing either killer or survivor, there is always something that WILL piss you off.
I love this game, but I'm not sure if I will be playing this game if this bullshit conitunues.
If you have some advise to get mad less easily, please react.
Comments
Face-camping is an act on its own. You're using the skill used in a chase and trying to apply it to camping, which doesn't work if we're talking just about camping. Now, I don't get mad at killers for camping when they have their reasons, but I'm not going to act like standing there and doing nothing takes skill. Face camping isn't the same as the chase itself so it doesn't make sense to merge the two. Sure, the chase might've taken skill, but camping doesn't.
I think you missed the point? It’s simply so they gen rush, just to make solo closer to swf. Sorry that’s bothering you. If someone goes all in on me, ill do the same!
@Amanda55
And in that situation, that’s EXACTLY what I’d want you to do. Because if you do, you’ll lose.
It's OK to stop for a while or move on completely. Games aren't played forever. If that were the case I would never have moved on to this one from my last favorite. The good thing about this game is that it's continually getting updates.. for better or worse changes are happening. Come back in 6 months and see if the game is OK for you then.
Yes, tunnel that one survivor and let the others gen rush. Give the survivors an easy win because you loss sight of the game.
I am a killer main. I know the worse thing to do is hard camp. So the rare times I play survivor, I do my best to get the killer to tunnel and hard camp me so my team can win. I will get the killer to tunnel me for 3 to 4 gens. Hell, I had one game where I had the killer tunnel me for all gens, exits and 3 hook sabs, and I still escaped. So please, let that anger flow through you and tunnel and hard camp. Let the survivors win. You will get that one kill at least.
That's also true. Imagine if you hook one and you chase another survivor away from the hook another survivor has to come and take him down and heal him and that takes time off the generator. You take the other survivor down and put him on a hook and start over that costs time on their part. If you get a SWF with BNP not much you can really do not even camping will help you on that side. FYI I don't usually use BNP but when i do they blow up in 2 secs xD.