Mettle of Man PTB

  • safe unhooks and / or protection

Im confused.

Should I tunnel or should I go for the unhooker?

What is my job as killer in this situation?

Maybe it would good, if the unhooker gets only safe unhooks, if the killer is 16m-24m away.



Btw this would be my idea:

After stunning the Killer 4/3/2 times with a pallet, Mettle of Man activates.

If you dont stunn the killer, then you lose 1 stack.

Once activated, the next occasion that would put you into the Dying State is ignored.

If you die and you are the Obsession, then the killer get a 25%/20%/15% decreased cool-down on successful attacks for every equipped "Mettle of Man" in the game.

Mettle of Man will deactivate the next time you are put into the Dying State.

Increases your chances of being the Obsession.

The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.


The numbers are only guidelines.

And yes, survivors with MoM would waste many pallets.

But bad survivors do it always.

Now they have a reason for use them better, because they are a important resource.

And pls reduce some pallets in some maps.

20-25 pallets in 1 map are insane.

Comments

  • Well you want to play around mettle so I guess you should go after the unhooked survivor and prevent 2 tokens.

  • If you want to avoid MoM, you go for tunneling the unhooked survivor.

    Regarding your suggestion: Gaining tokens for pallet stuns is too easy.

  • The perk should be now called "Pick your Poison"

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    If you want to avoid MoM, you go for tunneling the unhooked survivor.

    Regarding your suggestion: Gaining tokens for pallet stuns is too easy.

    @NoShinyPony

    Rly?

    I get stunned 2-4 times in a match as killer.

    My killers: Spirit and Amanda

  • @ShyN3ko When I run Enduring + Spirit Fury on my average M1 killer, I get stunned more often in a lot of matches.

  • MOM is fine, stop

    Ghost is the problem, not MOM

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @ShyN3ko When I run Enduring + Spirit Fury on my average M1 killer, I get stunned more often in a lot of matches.

    @NoShinyPony

    Ok yeah, I play without this perk combination.

  • @Someissues said:

    MOM is fine, stop

    Ghost is the problem, not MOM

    MoM on paper just seems kinda confusing from a gameplay standpoint. It is a reasonable question to ask if the intended response is to have people tunnel someone off the hook. Cause if that is the intended response I think survivors would be pretty unhappy with that. Unless the plan is unhook and bodyblock during the chase, but I don't think the safe unhook event can happen during a chase.

  • @PolarBear said:

    Well you want to play around mettle so I guess you should go after the unhooked survivor and prevent 2 tokens.

    So rewards the survivors for even worse plays and not only punishes the killer for doing their objective but now forces you to play dirty to work around it too.... I don't know what to say.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/506880#Comment_506880

    So rewards the survivors for even worse plays and not only punishes the killer for doing their objective but now forces you to play dirty to work around it too.... I don't know what to say.

    You actually have to work for it at least.

  • The new MoM will (hopefully) encourage survivors to make risky choices, at least they'll need to work for it, it's possible they won't get their MoM stacks too, down the unhooked, don't let them bodyblock (sometimes it can't be avoided), I like the MoM changes