Can someone please explain
What is the difference between the new vault and the previous one? I honestly don't understand the change anymore.
Entity my brain does not want to work today, so please, help a ni🅱️🅱️a out.
What is the difference between the new vault and the previous one? I honestly don't understand the change anymore.
Entity my brain does not want to work today, so please, help a ni🅱️🅱️a out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you touch the wall, you will not fast vault.
I thought this was always the case? Running against a wall would just cause a medium vault, isn't that how it was supposed to go?
I am also confused. I thought you already had to run in a straight line for at least one second to get a fast vault? Unless there was some tech I didn’t know about.
Well you could a little bit touch the wall to trigger a fast vault in the live build. It's specific.
You have to press space sooner.
OH NO DEPTH REMOVED, GAME TAKES LESS SKILL NOW NOOBS AND PROS ARE GONNA BE ON THE SAME LEVEL NOW LAWL
Yeah, I didn't get that in the other post complaining about it. Unfortunately I can't really compare these things at the moment. I really hope there is a before and after.
Ignore this I confused it for another thread
@ClogWench
??
OOPS I CONFUSED THIS AND ANOTHER THREAD
@ClogWench PFFFFT. It's cool man.