What time will the P.T.B be released?
late morning / early afternoon today
Edit: oh yeah, timezones are a thing. 5-10 hours from when i edited this.
In hours would be nice cuz timezones
15:00 UTC
11:00 EST, maybe, but mostly it IS
Usually we are releasing the PTB around 11AM EDT but this is not 100% confirmed.
Thanks!
11 AM UTC wasn't 3 hrs ago?
@LordziPL I feel like she meant eastern time. Idk
+1
@Patricia UTC - are you sure? 11 AM UTC was 3 hrs ago. 11 AM EDT is correct?
Yes EDT my bad! I edited my post thanks!
Too early for me ZZzz
its ok :D
I go in EDT and it is 1 hour away!
@Victor_hensley said:I go in EDT and it is 1 hour away!
@Victor_hensley said:
Im downloading it as i type this post.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
late morning / early afternoon today
Edit: oh yeah, timezones are a thing. 5-10 hours from when i edited this.
In hours would be nice cuz timezones
15:00 UTC
11:00 EST, maybe, but mostly it IS
Usually we are releasing the PTB around 11AM EDT but this is not 100% confirmed.
Thanks!
11 AM UTC wasn't 3 hrs ago?
@LordziPL I feel like she meant eastern time. Idk
+1
@Patricia UTC - are you sure? 11 AM UTC was 3 hrs ago. 11 AM EDT is correct?
Yes EDT my bad! I edited my post thanks!
Too early for me ZZzz
its ok :D
I go in EDT and it is 1 hour away!
Im downloading it as i type this post.