As a long time doctor main...

I feel as he should be buffed now. He is without a doubt my favorite killer in this game but he doesn't feel as effective after you reach the higher ranks :/ or at least a few addon reworks.

Comments

  • He definitely needs an adjustment to the area of his shock therapy. Increase the range and maybe have it be closer to his body so survivors can't just run infront of him to avoid it.

  • Doc needs to get buffed, just like a lot of other killers. Increasing the range of his shock would be a great start.

  • The really daft thing about his default shock therapy range is that if you are close enough to shock them you are probably close enough to just hit them instead, wich is more valuable most of the time.

    The fact that you have to switch modes during chase to use your shock does not feel great and I'm not entirely sure why the Doc need to be slightly slower in treatment mode. He also has a bunch of useless or very weak add-ons, but every killer has that issue.

  • @Decarcassor said:

    The really daft thing about his default shock therapy range is that if you are close enough to shock them you are probably close enough to just hit them instead, wich is more valuable most of the time.

    The fact that you have to switch modes during chase to use your shock does not feel great and I'm not entirely sure why the Doc need to be slightly slower in treatment mode. He also has a bunch of useless or very weak add-ons, but every killer has that issue.

    I noticed this heavily while playing him for a daily recently (I used to play him a lot when I first started out and now play him occasionally for a fun change/dailies), I was completely overestimating the range of the shock, you’re completely right, you basically have to be right behind them at base (I know there’s range addons but I’d rather have order, calm etc effects as madness can be passive anyway) and even then they change direction slightly or be close and it seems to miss so easily, it is easier and often more useful to just get hits, I ended up getting them all to madness 3 then just attacking relentlessly because it just wasn’t worth shocking them by that point. Doc really needs some buffs, the transition is so slow that using it just to deny a vault/pallet doesn’t feel smooth/useful enough.

  • Default shock therapy is not anything troubles.

    If buffed Default range, then those window house cant loop any, but now, this can be done with addoned therapy. Thus it will be too strong.

    Whats truly should do is to cancel his therapy move punishment and correspondingly extend the switching time.

    I ve take a disscusion with another Doctor main and there also be a video from mine.

    Maybe after watching it you will realize that his buff is not that easy.

    It may takes me for 1day and 2hours to upload YouTube So I just put it in another video site. hope you guys can watch it.