We’re accepting new members! :D
May I be apart of the church @TreemanXD ?
I offer Pizza
@Boosted_Dwight of course you can. :) I’m a master of picking off toppings.
But I don't wanna D:
Can I bring along my little friend?
@fluffybunny everyone is welcome:D
@PhantomMask20763 but we’re celebrating 666 downvotes :D
Can I at least wear my ghostface costume? :|
What are the chants? Church Hymns?
@PhantomMask20763 yes :)))))
@MistressChara “Satan is our ruler” :D
Amen
-Wheelchairs in- Do you perhaps, accept disabled people?
@Shad03 we accept all. :)
@Boosted_Dwight said:May I be apart of the church @TreemanXD ?I offer Pizzahttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/864/748G4R7044JO.jpeg
@Boosted_Dwight said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/864/748G4R7044JO.jpeg
i vomited a little in my mouth then lol
@GrootDude said:@Shad03 we accept all. :)
@GrootDude said:
UwU
what do we do in this church?
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505508#Comment_505508i vomited a little in my mouth then lol
@Mushwin said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505508#Comment_505508
You want some Water Salad to get that vomit taste out of your mouth?
@Boosted_Dwight oh yes please!
@Mushwin
or i could just eat these lol @Boosted_Dwight
@Mushwin we sit in the fire
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/818/HYL9ZZHGNDHU.jpg@Mushwin
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/818/HYL9ZZHGNDHU.jpg
Bell pepper and we have a deal.
@TreemanXD
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/213/NRA77RDCA8LQ.jpg@TreemanXD
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/213/NRA77RDCA8LQ.jpg
Epic
Do you accept worshippers of the great and powerful Cthulhu?
@KillermainBTWm8 of course! :D
.-. <- The look of a disappointed man, and my face right now.
Sorry, I already serve the one true god
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May I be apart of the church @TreemanXD ?
I offer Pizza
@Boosted_Dwight of course you can. :) I’m a master of picking off toppings.
But I don't wanna D:
Can I bring along my little friend?
@fluffybunny everyone is welcome:D
@PhantomMask20763 but we’re celebrating 666 downvotes :D
Can I at least wear my ghostface costume? :|
What are the chants? Church Hymns?
@PhantomMask20763 yes :)))))
@MistressChara “Satan is our ruler” :D
Amen
-Wheelchairs in- Do you perhaps, accept disabled people?
@Shad03 we accept all. :)
i vomited a little in my mouth then lol
UwU
what do we do in this church?
You want some Water Salad to get that vomit taste out of your mouth?
@Boosted_Dwight oh yes please!
@Mushwin
or i could just eat these lol @Boosted_Dwight
@Mushwin we sit in the fire
@Mushwin
Bell pepper and we have a deal.
@TreemanXD
Epic
Do you accept worshippers of the great and powerful Cthulhu?
@KillermainBTWm8 of course! :D
.-. <- The look of a disappointed man, and my face right now.
Sorry, I already serve the one true god