When is Mettle of Man getting nerfed?

Who on the testing team thought that this perk was ok to let into the live game? There is literally 0 counter play and everyone who runs it are always toxic in the end game chat because there's nothing a killer can do about it. The best "counter" is noed which is incredibly easy too get rid of. I don't want too wait another 3 years before another OP perk, like the old DS, gets nerfed so I and many others can actually have fun as killer. I know there is a nerf coming but we need a time frame, because atm I have never wanted too not play killer as much as right now. Even old DS had a counter in the form of dribbling and Endurance.

Comments

  • @HURRI_KAIN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504147#Comment_504147

    I agree, and I've posted many counters as well, there are only about 4 killers that don't have a strong counter to MoM. Freddy is one of them, but he's getting buffed soon, so we'll see. Even so, even with just a couple that don't have strong counters, A perk shouldn't be countered by every killer, or why would anyone use it? Survivors don't know what killer their against, so it's stupid to whine about the 3-4 that don't have strong counters.

    The only killers that can counter MoM are Billy and LF those two can make sure that this perk never activates. If you use an instant down addon you just waste an ultra rare that you can get back from the game. If you use a perk that gives you instantly down you need to waste a lot of time in order to make it work and still the perk ( MoM) can activate so no there are very little counter to this perk and you get too much with no downside.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    I still dont get the hate for MoM. I had a double DS MoM game and still got 3k (hatch escape). If they're all trolling you and trying to get hit, they're not doing gens.

    Power through it, learn how to manage survivors and pressure over simply chasing and hitting the same person repeatedly.

    problem with this is that EGC triggers and everyone has their MoM ready to go.

  • @Killernewb86 said:

    I wont be buying anymore DLC once mettle is nerfed. There’s no need for the incoming nerf. If they want to balance it just make it so when EGC starts it becomes inactive. Easy balance.

    You're cute.

  • @HURRI_KAIN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504147#Comment_504147

    I agree, and I've posted many counters as well, there are only about 4 killers that don't have a strong counter to MoM. Freddy is one of them, but he's getting buffed soon, so we'll see. Even so, even with just a couple that don't have strong counters, A perk shouldn't be countered by every killer, or why would anyone use it? Survivors don't know what killer their against, so it's stupid to whine about the 3-4 that don't have strong counters.

    Please correct me if I am mistaken.

    Wraith can't counter, Nurse can't counter, Hag can't counter, Doctor can't counter, Freddy can't counter (currently), Clown can't counter, Spirit can't counter. Trapper's only option is getting them to step in a Bear Trap, Myers can only play around it while in Level 3 EW, and Amanda needs to be able to repeatedly hit the same person with the Ambush.


  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505559#Comment_505559

    Please correct me if I am mistaken.

    Wraith can't counter, Nurse can't counter, Hag can't counter, Doctor can't counter, Freddy can't counter (currently), Clown can't counter, Spirit can't counter. Trapper's only option is getting them to step in a Bear Trap, Myers can only play around it while in Level 3 EW, and Amanda needs to be able to repeatedly hit the same person with the Ambush.

    Amanda can bug and count as a normal hit

1 2 ›