With the looping change I have a question
You're not making all the pallets unsafe right? Just mindgameable? Because if all the pallets are unsafe, then survivors have no chance. But if they're mindgameable, then it's fair because both sides have a chance to play it.
If they're all unsafe, then that's a terrible idea for balance and it ruins the survivors chances.
Comments
Not all pallets will be even changed, just the super bullshit ones
Rip Gideon Meat Plant.
I hope and they dont make every pallet bs..
They also mentioned Springwood specifically so I don't know if that really included them all.
Aren't mindgame Pallets always unsafe?
If a Pallet is safe, there's no chance to get hit.
@Boss unsafe pallets have the shortest walls ever. I mean those are not fine.
Some walls where the killer AND survivor can mindgame are what we need.
I agree.
Just saying that you're not safe since your mindgame can get mindgame'd. 🤣
Safe pallets shouldn't exist in the first place. But if 1 or 2 exist it's not that of a problem because you can break them. True unsafe pallets don't even have a mindgame, you'll just get hit 2 seconds later.
There are few pallets which are balanced for both sides, but a few maps have almost only safe pallets or unsafe pallets
What he means by unsafe are probably those pallets like the ones in Lery's, for example, the ones behind the pillars. Those ones you're screwed the moment you drop, because you're guaranteed to get hit if the killer's any good.
Those pallets are legit BS and pallets THAT unsafe shouldn't even exist imo. They're pretty much useless.