I got deranged pursuit.... as Trapper???
Can someone explain?
Can someone explain?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you down someone under Borrowed Time?
Hacker!!!
Jk ;)
@Visionmaker yeah, was that how they changed the achievement?
@brokedownpalace oh noes! You know!
You can't outrun the entity ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ
@brokedownpalace watch me!
Yeah, it's a bug. Borrowed time gives the deep wound effect and it doesn't matter which Killer u use, if you down someone who has the Deep Wound Effect from Borrowed time you'll get progress for the achievement. Had that too and I was confused
@MrDardon I'd say it's more of an oversight. Both BT and Feral Frenzy do apply the same effect on survivors and since Legion got changed it meant that the achievement also had to be changed, accidentally making it possible to do on any killer.