Who's excited for the freddy rework and ghostface?
Who's excited for the freddy rework and ghostface? I'm excited for them both:D and ghost face ptb will be here soon so we can test him out soon:) I'm also hyped for the battle pass yay:D
Who's excited for the freddy rework and ghostface? I'm excited for them both:D and ghost face ptb will be here soon so we can test him out soon:) I'm also hyped for the battle pass yay:D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
me me me!! :D
:D
Hype
I too am excited but this doesn’t belong in balance feedback. You should repost this in general discussions.
Ok I will
Not it.