Mushwins Corner. (For fun!)
A place to chill, share some convo over a brew (aka cup of tea) to just be here to down vote everything i say :D i am looking at you @TheBean lol! Share meemes, gifs, get to know one another, just talk about whatever, no judgements here. Leave some hints, tips, recipes, bring up any convo you feel like...there is the entity's hang out but this is off the topic stuff. Have a question for Mushwin? she will answer it! Remember this is for just some fun.
Comments
Did you return from your vacation early just so you could watch the live stream?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller I did,it's how much i am devoted to DBD -hangs head in shame- lol
Since you're so devoted @Mushwin I'll just leave this here for you to look at and then squirm with excitement:
Uh...@Peasant i have seen it :)
I know you've already seen it. But, now you can keep coming back to it over and over.
Yaaay! Tea. :D
@Peasant *Gapss* but how do you know i have seen it? o.O stalker alert lol
@TreemanXD come on in, here is your personal mug...
@Mushwin I actually love it!๐
@TreemanXD i have a goblet for you too for the wine times....
OBJECTION!
I knew you had already seen the stream from your answer to JawsIsTheNextkiller!
@Mushwin that is awesome!๐๐ Too bad Iโm not old enough to drink. XD
@peasant hmm you have a point...here is your mug....
well you can drink juice in it for now :)
Sparkling grape juice! :D
That will do it for now :)
@TreemanXD
Now this reminded me of you lol
Because I am Groot silly. :b
Then you need this mug instead lol
OMG!! This is better than the old one!๐๐๐
If this is an adult one you have to wait for this lol
But, I needz it now! XD
Lol we can pretend it's apple juice
Heck you google mushwin and go to images and see posts i have made on dbd there lol
Sweet!
I found my moonrise contest screenshot, my YT,my reddit and my dbd forum profile.
@TreemanXDAre you doing any of the competitions?
@Mushwin Iโve done one.
@TreemanXD oh what have you done??
This was my entry.
LOl the look on her face! wait whats that the competition for? i am hopefully doing the cosmetic ones or just one
During the lunar event you could earn aurics in the contest.
Ohhhhh yes i do remember that, but for the anniversary contest?
Iโm just testing things.
Cooool
What does this do?๏ปฟ
I donโt know if Iโll enter or not.๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ
Still testing
Still
Lololol
Hahaha
Gg
uh doesn't do anything other then it saying spoiler warning but then doesn't do anything
Is says cool if you click it but the text is white.
I was hoping it did something.๐
oh wait NOW it has lol i am off shopping tomorrow to get my sketch things....
@Mushwin Iโm gonna try to get a good image for the contest, me want the aurics. :p
i do have some ideas......i haven't really drawn in a while.....i am okay, but some are just fantastic
Hope you win. :)
Awww thankyou....this is turning out to be treemans and mushwins talk show lol @TreemanXD where are you from?
Youโre welcome, yep XD. USA,Oklahoma.
@TreemanXD i am in England :)
Do you play on PS4?
@TreemanXD yes, ps4 pro :) my name is Mushwin there too
I don't know who this @TheBean guy is but they seem to have been slacking at their job.
Hopefully I helped ^.^
....
I did help...right? I'm not good at social conflict (._. )
@Megawaffle lol yes you are fine, the bean is heling me, and with your help i shall be the down vote queen :) here is your mug, welcome in....
@Mushwin kk, youโll get a fr from TreemanXD soon! :D
Ohhh yaya!