Title says all boyos
We don't know yet. Maybe we will get some skin in the future revealing her face. I would definitely buy that skin for my nurse
@Irisora said: We don't know yet. Maybe we will get some skin in the future revealing her face. I would definitely buy that skin for my nurse
Prolly like Madison Ivy
INSANE DUD!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!
Just go in the files like they did for trapper and huntress?
I personally would love to see a skin with a belt around her neck and her face uncovered.
(SPOILER ALERT) This is what she looks like:
In her trash bag skins you can see her mouth and face shape better. I think she's missing an eye too.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't know yet. Maybe we will get some skin in the future revealing her face. I would definitely buy that skin for my nurse
Prolly like Madison Ivy
INSANE DUD!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!
Just go in the files like they did for trapper and huntress?
I personally would love to see a skin with a belt around her neck and her face uncovered.
(SPOILER ALERT)

This is what she looks like:
In her trash bag skins you can see her mouth and face shape better. I think she's missing an eye too.