HOW LONG SHOULD WE WAIT
I'm Japanese. So sorry for bad English.
I am amazed by delaying updates.
No one think "Sony's judge need long times..."??
Why did you hand out the update for sony along with update PC ver?
Plz explain legitimate reasons!
I am amazed by delaying updates.
No one think "Sony's judge need long times..."??
Why did you hand out the update for sony along with update PC ver?
Plz explain legitimate reasons!
Comments
My worry is that it failed and they decided to add in the double BP stuff out of fear it wouldn't certify in time for the event, thus causing the whole process of certification over at the beginning after X number of days had already passed.
I'm good on character building. Now i just need 2.0 btw congrats on getting out of jail. Did you have to roll double or pay the $50?
Console updates have to be paid for by developers and need to be internally tested by sony/microsoft. That's why consoles get only very rare patches and PC can just patch literally every day if they want to. All the devs did was sent the patch to Sony at the same time they sent the patch to Steam. Other devs just hold the PC patch back until Sony gets their ######### together. shrug
That's just what you get for tying yourself to a company like that with Sony/Microsoft.
How do you know??
Why are you even waiting? Just do something else till the update is shipped by sony lol
the devs for this game are garbage make no mistake.
It can't be no later than next week surely
Exactly What was said last week
Yup
Yet July 3rd still hasn't hit yet so that means that patch still has 1 day from the official estimate left and tomorrow is Son'y update day.
True but a majority of people think that we're not getting the patch this week because Sony hasn't listed DBD in any of it's releases for the week ahead. > https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/07/02/this-weeks-playstation-store-highlights-defiance-2050-the-walker-and-more/
That means nothing. State the sources and give evidence or I call bs.
While the majority think one thing it doesn't make it true and just because it isn't listed doesn't mean it won't come. I mean look at the majorities that thought the world would end on a certain date etc. The patch could still hit tomorrow
Besides most of that is new releases and there's only 1 DLC post in there and there's probably countless others. You also have to take into consideration that the post you linked was for EU which is a day ahead of us timewise. We've yet to see anything from NA Sony posting about it still.
Also just to point out how silly this is, there's a poster on tehre claiming it's already been 4 weeks and no patch, it hasn't. The 3rd which is tomorrow will be 3 weeks since pc got it not 4 but PS4 users are posting stuff completely not true.
They’ll do neither. Because they literally haven’t. It’s a fact
It must continue, we must be compensated. A hobo like me will insight a riot just for a cheap give away
I’ll try, and I’ll keep trying. Only reasons humans have ever advanced was greed. I thought you’d know that being “the PC masterace”
Noone was given a rollout date, so technically they will never be late. The only thing I remember seeing was a July 29th (I think that was the date announced) rollout for the new Shrine. I could even be wrong about that. Unless someone at BHVR announced "On X day, you will have your update." there should be no expectation of a day for release.
You can sit here and say "But in other cases", "Normally in this situation", and pick your other feelgood phrase, but unless the Developers themselves, or one of their agents, states it's coming out on a specific date, it is not late. "Coming Soon" could mean anything from 6 seconds to 6 months, maybe even 6 years. People are doing nothing but speculating about this or that when the fact is BHVR never announced a release date for it. People just keep putting words in their mouths and trying to stir the pot for their own amusement.
Go play Civilization until the patch is released. There has to be at least 1 other game on your Playstation that you can play besides Dead by Daylight.
How long ?
Long enough.
/Thread
Look look!!
YOU’RE TEARING ME APART!