Field of view survivors
I think field of view survivors very large.Some players can stretch image and field of view more lagre.reduce field of view.
wHAT do u think about it?
I think field of view survivors very large.Some players can stretch image and field of view more lagre.reduce field of view.
wHAT do u think about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, dude I’m sorry but your balance ideas aren’t good.
No. Even if they were to stretch the field of view it wouldn't change anything but how it looks it does not give them the equivalent of shadowborn or something like that...
I think Survivor field of view is fine.
Uhh.
N.O.
@TreemanXD degrading all of his balance ideas is rude and unfair. I'm sure he has some great ones.
Although, sorry OP but this wouldn't work.
No. Of all changes to make to survivors, this wouldn't be one of em
@Poweas I’ve seen most of his ideas and they aren’t very good.
@TreemanXD keyword, MOST. Let him at least try to express his ideas.
my ideas not bad.i hope that survivors and killers play easy or difficult.equally
Honestly, I think a reduced FOV would require survivors to pay more attention to their surroundings, and buff stealth killers such as pig.
I could at least see a reduction during gen repairing