Windows of Opportunity buff

Windows of Opportunity is a decidedly poor and extremely situational perk: usually pallets and vaults are visible to the naked eye and placed in known places, except in some closed maps, such as Lery or the Game. Being a perk aimed primarily at beginners, and having the sole function of showing the aura of possible resources, without helping the survivor reach them or use them more quickly, I believe that perk must be adequately buffed.


WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY.

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

Auras of Pallets and vaults are always revealed to you when within a range of 20 metres.

Your vaulting speed is increased by 10/15/20%.

Windows of Opportunity has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds when vaulting during a Chase.

Comments

  • Windows of Opportunity is a decidedly poor and extremely situational perk:

    oh god bb no, Resilience gives 9% VAULT speed when injured and that's FAST.

    I'd be good with no cooldown on it or something. I agree it needs some sort of buff

  • @SasukeKun Resilience gives you infinite faster vaults if you are injured; my WoO only gives you Auras, with no cool-down, and a faster vault every 60/50/40 seconds in a Chase.

  • Windows of Opportunity is a decidedly poor and extremely situational perk:

    I would personnaly just reduce the cooldown of the current perk.

    Add a bonus of vault in the curent gamecore is not a good idea at all... Especially if it is an effect that you can recover in chase (which is quite easily).

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/65406/windows-of-opportunity-buff

    oh god bb no, Resilience gives 9% VAULT speed when injured and that's FAST.

    I'd be good with no cooldown on it or something. I agree it needs some sort of buff

    I didn't know that and I have over 1200 hours O.o

  • Windows of opportunity is a really good perk for planning an escape route whilst on a gen. Its also really good for beginners who might not be the best at finding them.

  • A perk that increases vault speed a significant amount should be a perk on its own, that's a very strong effect.

    Windows of Opportunity should just have no cooldown on tier 3. Still not a good perk, but serves the same sort of purpose as Unrelenting for killers as just a noob-friendly perk.