DS needs another condition

Said this before, I know it'll get ignored again.

Anyway.

It's ridiculous having DS proc after hooking TWO other people. I don't see it any better than old non-obs DS in these cases, where it is easily exploited to break any momentum the killer may gain.

Anti-tunnel. LOL

Comments

  • Said this before, I know it'll get ignored again. Anyway. It's ridiculous having DS proc after hooking TWO other people.

    DS is fine. If you've hooked 2 players after a survivor is unhooked and they still have time left on DS then you are winning hard enough that eating one stun isn't going to lose the game for you.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/65333/ds-needs-another-condition

    DS is fine. If you've hooked 2 players after a survivor is unhooked and they still have time left on DS then you are winning hard enough that eating one stun isn't going to lose the game for you.

    Or I'm facing late game against a coordinated team stacked with second chances, most probably.

    And if a killer is trying to gain the upper hand, he deserves to be stunned, right? Just like gens start regressing when survivors are progressing too fast...

    But anyway, playing as a killer I know I'm expected to eat whatever comes my way.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    After the changes to DS, you'd think the detractors of the perk would be done hating on it. apparently, they'd rather it be thrown into the old Deja Vu tier rather than be a viable perk to disrupt tunneling behaviour.

    Of course, because that's exactly what I suggested. Nerf it to oblivion.

    /s

    If hooking 2 other guys still qualifies as tunneling in your book, and a killer should be punished for it, I got nothing more to say to you.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/497652#Comment_497652

    His comment history is literally a dumpster fire, haha :3

    That my comment history dont agree with any killer main idea dont mean is a dumpster fire ;)

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    Calm down guys, there are no plans or reworking Decisive Strike. The devs have stated that its at a good place right now and I agree.

    It's such great anti-tunneling perk, I just don't like it that it's stuck behind a pay wall for some.

    I agree as well.

1 2 ›