Ratting out your fellow survivors!
I just finished a match where a fellow survivor got hooked. And i can see myers in tier 3 watching the hook waiting for someone to come so he can have an easy down and hook. The hooked survivor dies, then spectates the match and is messaging and telling myers everywhere i am and everything im doing. And messaged me to let me know they was doing it because i didnt unhook them from a camping tier 3 myers. Ive also seen other survivors point out where their team mates are to the killer in a match! Whats everyone elses thoughts on this???
Comments
You can let them know via the post game report function for griefing/gameplay abuse. Just post a link to the evidence in the report message window.
The only thing you can do is report them at the endgame chat.
ANd possibly rank up not to get matched with entitled #########.
Reporting does nothing
If I'm the Killer and someone purposely sandbags another Survivor, they are going on the hook. If I'm a Survivor and someone purposely sandbags me, there are situations where it's purely accidental, I'm suiciding on the hook. I won't play with such people. I don't bother with the report form. It's a waste of time imo.
or you could just block them..