Last Breath Chapter Question
I didn't start playing until shortly after the Spirits release so I've no idea how the Last Breath DLC was received. What I'm most curious about is what people thought of Nurse. What was it like playing her on release?
I didn't start playing until shortly after the Spirits release so I've no idea how the Last Breath DLC was received. What I'm most curious about is what people thought of Nurse. What was it like playing her on release?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People thought it was even weak because they could not play it and it was the most bugged character, her blinks were not precise as now, teleportation between floors was a tragedy, and the automatic attack was more disturbing than helping. People saying she got huge nerf after one month i think, but overall, fixing maps, her blinks, making her more precise, she got for me buff. She's stronger than in past.
@noneofyourbusiness Thanks for answering. Had been curious about her release for a while now.
P.s. Have you watched the official Ghostface trailer?
On release came a lot of bugs, but once the actual bugs were resolved it became clear that the Nurse was actually very overwhelming in terms of game balance. Her kit originally came with 3 blinks at base, 115% movement speed, and her attacks had aim assist when done out of blink. Eventually she would receive nerfs over several patches till she became the Nurse we know today who is still very strong, but able to be outplayed by skilled survivors.
If you want to know more about the early times of perks and the game in general. TydeTyme has been doing a video series about the subject.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pdAc6VEvI5ePDy-sBe7-Q
Ofc, it's amaizing.
No, you're wrong, survivors are very strong but they can be beaten by skilled Nurse, as a Nurse only in your hands is the result of the match.
Basically, the Nurse was released, survivors cried and whined because she disrupted their toxic and abusive playstyle, and the devs gave her the single largest set of nerfs in the history of DbD, making her the worst killer in the game. Fast forward to February 2017 and she was the best, yet the only things that changed were the people playing as her, a small group of dedicated Nurse mains who found a way to play her in her broken state, and those playing against her, survivors, who got worse at the game by becoming increasingly reliant on their luxury crutches (infinites, then pallet loops).
First off, chill with "No, you're wrong.". I have an opinion based on how I view the game in its current state vs its past states. You have your opinion based on whatever you base it on. This isn't about correct or incorrect.
Second, even the strongest killer can be made to look weak when the survivor team is playing at the highest level of skill. No one said she couldn't beat survivors. I just stated something that evidence seems to support which is skilled survivors can outplay a nurse. Getting outplayed doesn't mean anything more than they have clear and present weaknesses that can be used to an opponent's advantage.
It really just boils down to who can anticipated who. The nurse has to try and predict which direction the Survivor will try to dodge her blink hit. I’m usually able to deal with Nurse’s