Legion or Plague?
I just got 9k iridescent shards but I dont know which one to buy between Legion or Plague, can someone help me decide?
Already, thanks for the responses.
Tagged:
Dev
I just got 9k iridescent shards but I dont know which one to buy between Legion or Plague, can someone help me decide?
Already, thanks for the responses.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion!
Plague is not as powerful as new legion!
Hard to say. I would say Legion is a little bit more straight forward to learn compared to plague.
They are both 115% movement killers with powers that essentially does nothing (Except under set conditions like Survivors don't heal/are potatoes or the Plague can use her secondary power.).
The only difference between is height and cosmetics.
If you want a killer who can ignore Corn blindness, get the Plague.
If you want a killer who can be highly customized, get Legion.
So which one would you think that is more fun to play with?
@Duds Purely because I've spent the most time with them, Legion.
Be warned the other two members are locked behind a grind/pay wall.
I love Legion. I'd get him.
The Plague has a cool design but I find her way too frustrating to play as. The FPS is still not ideal on PS4 for a projectile style killer.
I dont like plague or legion, neither are good/strong so I would just save the shards for something else.
If I had to choose, I would say get legion. Their simple and easy to use. Plague is too dependent on different factors.
Plague is garbage tier
Get Legion
Legion also has superior cosmetics if that is relevant to you
I personally think they are both fun. They have different playstyles... one is focused on damage (Plague) the other is a delayer (Legion). If you already like Pig-style delay tactics, Legion might be the one for you.
I agree, @Almo may you please check out this suggestion regarding improvements to the plague gameplay experience?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/65238/plague-improvements#latest
I have both, and the Plague is much more interesting. You can play her for Vile Purge, or for Corrupt Purge, or even both in the same match.
Baseline, Plague and Legion are both weak, and they direly need perks to function.
In reality, I'd like to see Plague's ability to disease objects and such be more impacting on its own. I mean, it's okay as it is, since it functions as a pseudo tracking mechanism if you use it sparingly. I really want a build where I just launch a vomit comet at everything I can.
The Plague is probably my favorite killer to use right now. Definitely not the strongest by a long shot, but usable.
Both are mid tier killers with pros and cons. I personally like Legion more as I like to play most of my killers without addons.
Ok, I read the link. Thanks for the feedback!
Plague is focused on "damage" -
What?
Have you seen players VS her?
Every match i get into VSing her everyone either ends up running her around for 4-5gens in which she barely even gets her corrupt purge use because you guys allowed the survivors to take advantage of her power. (By not cleansing at fountains)
The only time i ever see plagues use corrupt is when newer survivors cleanse immediately after getting puked on or she's running the addon to grant her a corrupt fountain.
Cant deal damage when you cant even get your ability to activate.(Thus she's not a damage dealer, she's just a walking point pinata at that point.. I honestly think the last time i VS a plague was 3weeks ago.)
You're very welcome, thank you for taking the time to read, I really appreciate this and I hope this can go toward you all's creative process when fine tuning Plague :)
Legion!!
Plague difficult :D
Legion's more fun.
As much as I dislike Legion.
Legion's kit is surprisingly strong at the moment after the rework,
The Plague has a great perk on her but her kit is just lack luster at the moment.
Legion is an easier Plague/Freddy hybrid that's actually kinda decent and good when played with certain builds.
Plague has the potential to be a great killer, but they were afraid of making her too powerful I supposed that's why they had to water down so many aspects of her kit as well as nerfing parts of it, they likely didn't wanna risk having another launch day Wraith/Freddy/Legion debacle where survivors review bomb them on line.
But there's hope. With some small tweaks to her numbers and once they figure out a way to have the survivor cleanse against her more she would be a way stronger and fun killer.
One of the ways I hope that they can do is when survivors are doing an action like repairing/saboing/healing the survivors actions get interrupted when they are Vomiting (think of it like the Poisoned Status in RE2.) Helping slow down the game down a bit for her as well as actually being able to use the other half of her power. You could probably even be an evil mofo and have them slowed too or not move at all if you're feeling some kind of way. But personally the interruption should be more than enough for me.
Sadly there's just not a lot of reasons to buy her over legion
I'd go with Plague.. can barf on everyone... I can't wait till they come out with this head piece.. This would make the Plague EPIC!
or this one...
As long to one heals when you play the Plague, Legion is a little bit better
But if survivors activate the Plagues damage puke she is the better one. For this moment she is A tier.