"-rep tunneling" response
Just wanted to share this cuz it's hilarious funny and sad.
Story: 4 men SWF and I'm just myers on autowreckers. 2 gens left, 3 bbq stacks (2 survivors where on death hook but all still alive), ruin destroyed in the first minute and they where really optimal looping, not wasting pallets running to the "Infinite", rushing gens injured etc.
So I decided to tunnel one survivor out of the match asap cuz I would lose otherwise. At the same time I was juggling between 2 gens beeing nearly done (50-70% progress done) so u can imagine the pressure at this moment.
I usually don't tunnel if the game allows me to win, but that scenario was not possible to win without tunneling (I don't use NOED).
End of story: I barely got the 4k cuz the last 2 tried to finish the last gen to get adrenalin and risked to much.

Comments
So what is your point in this?
Who cares they only do this because they want a response so act like you don't care it has the adverse effects and makes them frustrated.
I do ignore it most of the time, but sometimes I feel the need to show them how stupid they are.
Just twist their words, that is what I do.
Ok, this is my critic: You should have tunnel since the match started, that way you may not have find yourself in that difficult situation in the first place. I would have use NOED, It is a surprise with Myers and punnish gen rush.
Finally; you should change your actitude towards survivors. Treat them like what they are: Meat for the slaughter. You will never find me reading the cow's epitaph every time I eat a burger. That's the same importance you need to give to the survivors' comments ;-)
The thing is tho, I don't have much fun tunneling as killer. I want to go for different people u know? But at the same time I'm a competetive player, I don't like losing, I want to win. So I usually play "normal" till I know I would lose if I continue and start tryharding as much as possible to make sure I win.
And noed, well I have a personal distaste with this perk. I hate versing killer using it, so I don't use it myself.
Same with old DS. I hated versing it, so wasn't using it.