SWF's are wierd...

SWF: plays their sweatiest plays, purple odd bulb flashlights, DS, MoM, Instaheals.


Also SWF: EVERYONE PLAY NEA, WE MUST SHOW DOMINANCE AS THE TRUE KILLERS!

Comments

  • I suspect they play Nea because of Noob3.

    That, or shes just naturally an icon of toxicity these days.

  • Really? I love when streamers get the 100% meme dwight SWF (vs or with), those are beautiful things to behold. They may not do well but their constant running while looking straight up, amazing 👍️

  • @FireHazard said:

    I suspect they play Nea because of Noob3.

    That, or shes just naturally an icon of toxicity these days.

    Actually, I really did match up with a team of Nea's. I honestly had a blast 'cause I had no idea who was who, unless I RBT'd them (yes, I was playing Pig). They played nice and fair... Thank God.

  • @StarMoral said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494361#Comment_494361

    Actually, I really did match up with a team of Nea's. I honestly had a blast 'cause I had no idea who was who, unless I RBT'd them (yes, I was playing Pig). They played nice and fair... Thank God.

    Oh, maybe their goal was to come off as toxic? I don't know...

  • I had a group of Neas once, all dressed up the same, who camped the killer shack.. I went in there and they were all there. I chased one and downed her, took her to the basement. On my way down I saw scratchmarks leading to one of the back lockers, so I checked it, and there was another Nea. So I hooked her, and on an impulse, checked the other back locker, and tadaaaah, a third Nea! By then, the fourth made noise elsewhere, so I just left to go try to find her, but she got to the basement in the meantime, and everyone got unhooked. I headed back to the shack just in time to see three Neas vaulting out the window one after the other.

    Funny and weird game ;)

    I like getting groups of survivors who don't take themselves too seriously.

  • @FireHazard It's either Nea, P3 Clauds or Dweard Dwight.

  • @Milo said:

    @FireHazard It's either Nea, P3 Clauds or Dweard Dwight.

    Basically.

  • @Milo said:

    @FireHazard It's either Nea, P3 Clauds or Dweard Dwight.

    I've never seen a toxic Dweard Dwight in my life. Are they all on Pc or something?

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494793#Comment_494793

    I've never seen a toxic Dweard Dwight in my life. Are they all on Pc or something?

    Basically.

    On a serious note, I have no idea since I don't play either of the console versions. But on PC, I notice them usually wearing the hotdog hoodie.

  • I actually love when a SWF does all the same survivor (excluding P3 squadettes). Nothing is more fun than a round of whack a random Dwight.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/496662#Comment_496662

    Basically.

    On a serious note, I have no idea since I don't play either of the console versions. But on PC, I notice them usually wearing the hotdog hoodie.

    On Ps4 toxic Dwights usually wear P3 clothes and suck at looping and hiding.

  • Tbh, I was expecting:

    "SWF: plays their sweatiest plays, purple odd bulb flashlights, DS, MoM, Instaheals."

    They expect a gg and to play the game out.

    Killer: Uses good addons or mori

    All insta DC at start because it's not a "fair game" or "not fun".


    Oh the irony. lol

  • I love it when survivors blend. When I'm facing 4 of the same character they can't blame me for tunnelling them because I cant tell who is who and you are all healed. I just go for whoever off hook