Why Plague is Obviously God.

Bow down to your Queen.


Nurse Who?

Spirit who?


What's a hag?

XD lol

Comments

  • @Eninya said:

    Hag is bae.

    I see your Traps and raise you vomit lol. Even trade-off haha

  • I can somewhat agree with this post

  • @Hoodied said:

    I can somewhat agree with this post

    Ah so you see the light as well? Welcome fellow believer haha XD

  • Myers is still King............Burger King.

  • Nothing compares to my basement

  • @Chad_Kensington said:

    Myers is still King............Burger King.

    Burger King Myers gives me an actual headache just thinking about it, like physical pain. Thanks for bringing back the horror of watching streamers play that build.😭🤢

    On the note of this thread though, plague does have the style and sass of a queen. That slap after the mori tho. No question. Hag, spirit and nurse are absolutely amazing ladies (where's pig and huntress I wonder) but plague is sass queen.

  • @IronWolf115 said:

    Nothing compares to my basement


  • @Kiskashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494209#Comment_494209

    Burger King Myers gives me an actual headache just thinking about it, like physical pain. Thanks for bringing back the horror of watching streamers play that build.😭🤢

    On the note of this thread though, plague does have the style and sass of a queen. That slap after the mori tho. No question. Hag, spirit and nurse are absolutely amazing ladies (where's pig and huntress I wonder) but plague is sass queen.

    Lol that slap is everything, I never thought I'd say this but she is most graceful and elegant killer I've ever played or seen.