What sensitivity do you play at?
no right or wrong answer but I have been using 50% which I think is default are there advantages either way?
no right or wrong answer but I have been using 50% which I think is default are there advantages either way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use 75% and am slowly moving it up. Least when I remember too adjust it.
I play PS4 and its been 100% from the getgo....we need higher sensitivity.
Max.
Xbox. 80.
PC. 21% Sensitivty.
50% 1800 Mouse DPI
100
Thanks all, I was having issues learning billy and losing people while backrevving so I lowered it. Now I’m getting 360d on everyone /shrug
I'm on PS4 and I actually like it at 65%.
PS4 - 100% for every killer except Huntress (50% on her)
PC - 100% all the way. I used to play on 50% only, but since I started playing Nurse, I needed to adjust it, because she needs to turn so damn fast at times.
100% as survivor and killer. Once you get used to it you realize it's still too low. As survivor I want to be able to look behind me in a split second which isn't exactly possible right now with a controller.
As killer I want to be able to spin completely in a second which isn't possible either even at 100%. We need more.
70% on Xbox.
80% on Ps4 because the sensitivity on console is pretty low :/
i play on ps4 have it 100% since it is really low on console
I’m a PS4 player so mine is always set at 100%