New chapter release
When is the new chapter for June going to be released any ideas.
When is the new chapter for June going to be released any ideas.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My guess is...
News on the 31st. Ptb on June 4th.
Actually released on June 18th.
Unless bhvr pulls some crazy ######### this is usually how their releases go
I see you too watch Paulie Ester, lol
@LaughingFox I don't. I don't have to watch a youtuber to see a pattern that has been happening for a year.
Every release is the same. Occasionally a week delay which happened with Spirit and Legion
Just math, i dont see paulie and i know when everything is going to be released hahahahaha
This.
New Chapter? Did i miss something? I thought it is unclear if it is a new chapter or just a new killer
18th of june is what Paulie believes
Apparently , that still seems to be the case, but the 3rd anniversary stream schedule listed Ghostface as 'chapter 12', plus it's time for the next full chapter with survivor and map to be released anyway .
Ptb at the end of May, full release somewhere late june.
I assume.