Best legion build now ?

since their change , what would you suggest are the best perks for them ? I was thinking sloppy, thanataphobia, ruin and bbq ?

Comments

  • I would say that enduring is a must have for the Legion. Your fatigue is 4 seconds. If you get stunned out of Feral Frenzy, you only get a 1.14 second stun instead (and take out a pallet while you're at it).

  • I get a lot of value out of M&A on Legion. Less time for the survivors to react to your terror radius and an extended terror radius once in chase so the first FF hit will have a larger radius to show heartbeats of people around the area.

    I never really see deep wound actually down people so the larger terror radius doesn't hurt you much there. I usually don't run BBQ either since my knowledge from the heartbeats alone is usually sufficient to know where my next target is.

    I switch it up a lot, but a build I like running is:

    M&A / Enduring / Pop Goes the Weasel / Surveillance

    Definitely not a meta build, but I am not a fan of Ruin since most games it will just get destroyed right away anyways and I have been playing long enough to have a decent enough game sense to find survivors without many tracking perks.

    Plus this build continues to put the pressure on as less generators are available to use.

  • Mr. X Build

    Spirit Fury

    Enduring

    Brutal Strength

    Barbeque and Chilli

    Iridescent Button and Cold Dirt/Add of your choice

    The Enduring Spirit combo to tank Pallet hits, Brutal Strength for when your stupidly long meter isn't charged, BBQ to gain map awareness if survivors are not fast enough to use the thousands of counters, and the add ons to make you more fearsome.

    Edit:

    You can replace BBQ for Monitor and Abuse, for a smaller Terror Radius.

  • What everyone else is saying here, Spirit Fury + Enduring is nice on new Legion for sure.

    Fun build that i've been running with is BBQ,Thana,Remember Me and Shadowborn. This is on ps4 though so the Shadowborn is to land hits more easy.

  • My build is a slow burn, I use Corrupt Intervention paired with Ruin to grant much time, Dark Devotion to confuse with my terror radius and to approach survivors fast with FF, and bamboozle to block exits.

  • I've been having luck with this build.

    Perks:

    Sloppy Butcher

    Blood Hound

    Whispers

    Discordance


    Add ons:

    Up to you but i've been having luck duration and recharge.


    Use your power to track people down. Sloppy to increase healing time. Bloodhound to help track injured. Whispers to let you know someone is close and discordance for those times when survs like to cooperate on gens.

  • @Vlieger "I get a lot of value out of M&A on Legion. Less time for the survivors to react to your terror radius and an extended terror radius once in chase so the first FF hit will have a larger radius to show heartbeats of people around the area."

    Can you CONFIRM that this is the case with M&A? Because to me it seems like Legion's terror radius and killer instinct are now separated and increasing your TR no longer increases KI. They have add-ons that SPECIFICALLY increase KI. And then Iri Button which makes your TR map wide does NOT increase your KI also. This leads me to believe that heartbeat perks do not change your KI range like it used to, meaning M&A is just for stealth and nothing else.

    I don't play Legion so I can say this is the case, but this is just my observation. And if it's true, before you get mad, keep in mind that this change would allow Legion to use something like Tinkerer and still be able to use his KI like normal.

    On topic: I think the best build is BBQ, Ruin, Thana, Sloppy. However I ran into a Legion that used Dying Light, where he used KI to find the obsession quickly, and because he can do that DL is actually pretty strong for them. I would swap Sloppy to DL if that were the case.

  • @thesuicidefox Yeeeeah I've been thinking the same thing. The devs have said nothing about them separating the KI and terror radius, but it does actually seem to be the case. Which to me is an odd decision I don't quite understand.


    Anyways the build I've been using is BBQ, Ruin, Thana, and Enduring. Like Peanits said Enduring is amazing as a super fast fatigue method out of Frenzy if someone chooses to stun you. I could see Sloppy being really solid instead of BBQ if you don't care about bloodpoints.

  • @thesuicidefox I can't say for sure. Never have tested some of the other perks that increase/decrease your TR, but it seems like I spot peoples heartbeat from further away....

    If it isn't effected that is pretty odd since the wording of it is:

    Killer Instinct - revealing the location of all Survivors who do not have the Deep Wound Status Effect applied and are within The Legion's Terror Radius.

    @Peanits can you confirm or provide some insight on if KI is affected by terror radius changes from perks? Or is it locked at their base terror radius?

  • Well I've been seeing some good Legions with M&A, Thanathpobia, Nurse's & Ruin with decent or good add-ons.

  • I have been using any mixture of perks. Thantathobia, M&A, Nurse's, Dying Light, Enduring, whispers, stridor, bamboozle, sloppy, discordance, tinkerer, shadowborn, MYC.

    Suprisingly enough, i have found much success with this camping build i tried on a whim. LegionPin+Blade for addons Insidious, thanta, MYC, noed/Devour/M&A/Terrirotial/DyingLight.

    You just hit the hooked with the frenzy, then chase down the unhooker with w+m1. it actually works pretty well for me against too altruistic teams.

  • since their change , what would you suggest are the best perks for them ? I was thinking sloppy, thanataphobia, ruin and bbq ?

    Thana would make sense if the numbers on thana were better. BBQ is universally good on every killer so not much to say there. People actually heal against legion now so that is another reason to not run thana. I'm starting to like sloppy less on legion since I can't track blood while moving in frenzy. It would help if I could as Killer Instinct's tracking is functioning consistently like it used to.

    M&A, Save the best for last, Enduring, and spirit fury are good picks. Honestly, any meta m1 killer build works fine.

    I personally run Bamboozle, Save the best for last, Sloppy, and whispers. for addons I go Etched Ruler and Stolen Sketchbook. That's the best you can do for addons as most everything else with the exception of iri button just is sorta there. Pin addons would be better if they worked on first frenzy attack rather than second frenzy attack on the same target.

  • @Vlieger I only mention it because of Iri Button not giving you map-wide KI with the TR. It could be a bug, but I'm more inclined to think TR and KI were made separate on purpose to give value to the add-ons, and also allow Legion to use perks like Tinkerer that would remove his TR. Old Legion would never be able to use Tinkerer because it would screw his KI, but if it's not tied to TR anymore then it's actually viable.

  • @thesuicidefox

    Maybe, I will try out some different TR perks and see how they influence it. Distressing+M&A should make it pretty easy to see if TR perks affect KI.

  • @Vlieger said:

    @thesuicidefox

    Maybe, I will try out some different TR perks and see how they influence it. Distressing+M&A should make it pretty easy to see if TR perks affect KI.

    I mean if we're going by Iridescent Button at least, that definitely shows they are not the same. It doesn't show you everyone on the map when you Deep Wound someone, the range seems the same.

  • Metaslave mid tier killer build has been working for me really well.

    Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ and Ruin.


    I really like to play without addons, but if you like to use green + addons you wont need Ruin to potentially slow the game down.

  • The build I played with the most:

    • Thanatophobia: (because Legion is 1 of 2 Killers that can multitask pretty good. Second on is Plague)
    • Hex: Ruin: (because it is needed on every Killer unfortunately, maybe not Nurse)
    • Monitor and Abuse: (Decrease the Terror Radius so Survivors have to mend earlier, it also adds confusion because Legion is small)
    • Nurses Calling: (Good for chain attacks and Monitor helps alot there)

    I also tested:

    • Save the best for last: (Fast cooldown, you have to ignore your Obsession sometimes which can be a problem)
    • Hex: Ruin:
    • Hex: Haunted Ground aka Ghost Graveyard or Spirit Fury
    • Monitor and Abuse or Enduring