mathieu cote, hot or not?
For some reason I find him sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For some reason I find him sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How long until a F**k/Marry/Kill dev thread pops up
Same.
I'm find him one of the most entertaining on the live streams and wish he would appear in more but I do not find him attractive.
Not going to lie I have a major crush on him
If I ever were to be a girl, I'd bang him lol.
He is corporate right to the end but I think he has quite a funny eye rolling look at the community when they complain.
I adore that he's a walking meme machine - and he's not even trying. It just happens.
It takes a real meme god to do that.
F**k: Queen
Marry: Horvath
Definitely marry Horvath
Sorry, but he's about as good looking as the kids from Unfriended.
Who said that you need to be a girl for that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're right!
I'm on my way mathieu!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The way he said they did a pretty good job so far was really hot. As in really hot, but something inside me still makes me think it was just an illusion