A temporary goodbye (I am okay).
With Summer starting today, not sure I will have much time to get on my PC, so I thank all of you in advance and I will come back soon on another date, thank you all for your time, I appreciate every single one of you, I hope I was a bit rememberable, I'll see if I can visit but the forums aren't very well formatted for the phone.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hope you won't stay away too long, enjoy your summer break though - I'm not jealous in the slightest :)
@MandyTalk
Thank you a lot, when I can fit in the time, I will keep playing and enjoying the game as I always have, looking forward to the 31st, especially the Freddy rework!
Have a good one, Boss.
Oh damn. Gonna miss you.
Hello is the beginning of goodbye, so I hope we may meet again soon.
See ya when you’re back. :)
Back when balancing the EGC. The current sucks!
We must post the entire lyrics to the song "AllStar"