Special stream!!!
It's over in the news section too. I wonder what it'll be? I'm thinking Freddy Rework and Ghostface!!!
It's over in the news section too. I wonder what it'll be? I'm thinking Freddy Rework and Ghostface!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Big money babeyy!!!
Freddy Rework!!!!!
H Y P E !
I'm excited!!!
They did say Gameplay reveal of the Freddy rework will be shown in two weeks on May 16th, It lines up.
They'll probably announce Ghostface too no doubt since everybody already knows.
I hope they reveal the makeover Mathieu went through. Ups, I spilled the beans
@RoKrueger He looks like this now...
always surprising the camera