Licensed Killer Music.. [Details in Post]

Since These Killers are Licensed:


Myers

The Pig

Freddy

Leatherface

Ghostface


...and only 2 of them have their killer music once you select them (Ghostface & Myers).


So What I'm proposing is that:


The Pig gets "Hello Zep" by Charlie Clouser


Leatherface gets "Blue" by The Birthday Massacre


And


Freddy gets "A Nightmare on Elm Street - Main Title" by Charles Bernstein


It would be nice to hear nostalgic Horror Themes!


What do you think...?


I feel like this would be nice to have more Licensed music for the rest of the licensed killers.


150px-FK_charPreview.png


Comments

  • Registered to say I'd even pay for Hello Zep to hear while using Pig or in The Game.

  • True, I agree. It only makes sense to give a movie killer their movies music. About Ghostface though, obviously it's not final, but I don't think his music from the leaks is from the films, though it has a similar sound at one point. Not sure if anyone can confirm what film the song is from, if any.

  • @TheShape78 said:

    True, I agree. It only makes sense to give a movie killer their movies music. About Ghostface though, obviously it's not final, but I don't think his music from the leaks is from the films, though it has a similar sound at one point. Not sure if anyone can confirm what film the song is from, if any.

    @thefused said:

    Registered to say I'd even pay for Hello Zep to hear while using Pig or in The Game.

    Yeah I think all licensed killers should have a selection Song just like Myers and GhostFace does (I kinda like the Ghostface one tbh) so I'd definitely would pay for em' too =P