Maybe they shouldn't reward only people that equipped a specific perk?
Why not? In the current state of the game, dcs screw everyone over. The people who dc are scumbags laughing they ruined somebody’s game and that they denied bbq or even wglf (because petty survivors exist who purposely kill themselves when they see you coming.)
Giving wglf and bbq users stacks on dc would literally take away so much toxic power. “Ha you think you got the better of me? I’m getting paid and you got jack, you salty loser.”
Maybe they shouldn't reward only people that equipped a specific perk?
That's... what perks are? I don't know what to tell you...
I agree that BBQ should grant a stack for a DC. I'm not sure about WGLF though since if one Survivor DC's you still have more opportunities to gain stacks versus BBQ where 1/4 of your BP gain is cucked.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too bad the devs hate killer and hate anyone who plays killer, so don't count on it.
For the same reason people who dc don't give a WGLF stack.
Maybe they should, for both WGLF and BBQ.
Maybe they shouldn't reward only people that equipped a specific perk?
Killers already get a (small) amount of BP for disconnects, though. What would you propose for survivors?
bc then survivors couldn't ruin people's BP gain.
Why not? In the current state of the game, dcs screw everyone over. The people who dc are scumbags laughing they ruined somebody’s game and that they denied bbq or even wglf (because petty survivors exist who purposely kill themselves when they see you coming.)
Giving wglf and bbq users stacks on dc would literally take away so much toxic power. “Ha you think you got the better of me? I’m getting paid and you got jack, you salty loser.”
That's... what perks are? I don't know what to tell you...
I agree that BBQ should grant a stack for a DC. I'm not sure about WGLF though since if one Survivor DC's you still have more opportunities to gain stacks versus BBQ where 1/4 of your BP gain is cucked.
I said it long time ago. DCs should always give 1 BBQ&C stack and WGLF stacks (in solo Q at least).
Ha ha ha. Well hopefully this can change.
Why did you bump this? Pretty sure it's been confirmed that this is going to change.
I know, and I'm hoping it comes out soon. Is all.