EndGame Collapse bug or what?
Fix bug endgame collapse please. When dying survivor crawls from map and ran away, collapse not go fast. Only silver timer.Fix it, if it bug.
did anyone see this?
Fix bug endgame collapse please. When dying survivor crawls from map and ran away, collapse not go fast. Only silver timer.Fix it, if it bug.
did anyone see this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
interesting
That's intended. This is not a bug.
That a Survivor no longer in the match makes the timer go slower? I very much doubt that. @Angelicus23
Glad i'm not only one who got that bug
Yeah happened to me as well.I hit a survivor on his way out and the timer remained grey
Yes, this seems to be a common bug.
I also had the bug that the EGC timer went on with the normal fast speed despite one person being on the hook. I guess the EGC timer has multiple bugs.
I had it where.. me and another were slugged at the end game.. the one crawled out the exit gate.. and after they did.. the timer went to normal even though I was on the ground in the dying state.
Yeah that's a bug.
in 2.7.1 it was fixed
Lol, he meant that when a survivor is downed, not dead