I thought DS was guaranteed when you hit the Skillcheck?
Is it guaranteed when the killer picks you up and you hit the skillcheck that you are free? I thought it is implemented to trigger during pickup to avoid dribbling etc. but in my experience, DS can get used without stunning killer :(
Comments
DS doesn't work in KYF if that is what your talking about.
No, normal public match. I don't know if I should describe the way as a killer to avoid DS (situational, but very handy), as it could get me bannd maybe..
Must have been a glitch.
Just wanna know if it is intended or not, because you can reproduce it / apply it as killer and I don't wanna get banned
If you hit the skill check you should escape. if you found an exploit or bug report it to the devs.
If the killer has already started the hook animation you will not get the DS. It's the same thing when a survivor heads for a window vault and you hit them to down them they will get the vault animation then drop to the ground.
Thanks, so intended design.