Survivors and killers, what are your go to non meta perks?
For survivor: I go with stake out, we will live forever, we'll make it and empathy.
For killer: I go with distressing, monitor and abuse, unnerving and BBQ and chilli
Now before I get "but BBQ and Chilli is meta, you can see the auras of survivors from afar" I wanna clear it up that I use this perk solely for the blood points and not the aura ability. I use this build usually for doctor to gain uber blood points so I don't pay attention to the aura capabilities of the perk.
For killer: I go with distressing, monitor and abuse, unnerving and BBQ and chilli
Now before I get "but BBQ and Chilli is meta, you can see the auras of survivors from afar" I wanna clear it up that I use this perk solely for the blood points and not the aura ability. I use this build usually for doctor to gain uber blood points so I don't pay attention to the aura capabilities of the perk.
Comments
Killer: Shadowborn, Bloodhound
Killer: Territorial Imperative. It's taught me two things. 1, not many survivors check the basement, and 2, it's pretty much a free down when they do.
Survivor, I run Detectives Hunch always. I make it my mission to try and make sure all totems are gone. And it never fails that when I can only find four, that last one was never cleansed and the killer has NOED.
I’ve seen survivors ignore totems in a match. I don’t get it.
Whatever the Bloodweb decides to give me. Prestiging everyone, so a legitimate build is usually out of the question. The new setup for Perks though, having all uniques available at level 1, is really nice though. I have in the past put in Spies from the Shadows because that is what I had. Oddly enough I managed some good downs/hooks with it too because noone expected me to have it. Some funny endgame chat there.
Once I P3 and hit level 50, I'll probably mess about with various things. Especially with the changes possibly coming in once they finish up the PTB for the mid-Chapter Balance. Wondering what other Perks might get a good going over and become useful for various builds.
survivor: We're gonna live forever, lightweight, Iron will and urban evasion
killer: remember me, Save the best for last, Overcharge and Shadowborn or Monitor & Abuse
depends which killer i play.
I usually run Bond and Premonition no matter what - which usually isn't in people's build's. Not sure why - knowing where my teammates are (and if they're being chased) and which direction the killer is in is invaluable to me. Hell, my Ace runs both Bond and Open-Handed for a little extra intel.
I got the new girl running the Lithe/Dance With Me combo - and I'm surprised I'm not seeing more people run it because that combo is boss.
As killer, I'll admit to Huntress's Lullaby being a guilty pleasure on a couple of my killer builds.
Survivor:
Calm Spirit
Dark Sense
Two other perks I can't recall.
I don't know what the Killer meta is, so I can't answer this.