Dwight- Pizza (obvious reasons) Jake - Venison (him being a survivalist) Meg - Salads ย ( athlete I guess) Claudette - Fish (brain food) Laurie- Roast dinner ( Girl Next Door = generic) Ace - Lasagna ( couldn't think of one for him) Bill - beef and mash (tough but soft at the same time) Min- Sweet and sour pork (I love it and love Min) David - Steak ( It's David Sexy King why not)ย Quintin - fish and chips ( As generic as he is) Tapp - Chinese takeout (trope with obsessed detectives) Kate - BBQ
Dwight - Pizza (I think everyone else will say this so...) Meg - Steak and Salad (gotta get all the essentials for DAT fitness) Claudette - Microwave Meals (fast and easy so she can study botany more) Jake - Venison (again obviously thanks to his bio) Ace - pancakes (his leaked cosmetic of a robe just flashed, no idea) Feng - Sushi (NOT BEING RACIST, IT JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD) Laurie - 2 minute noodles (babysitting doesn't give the luxury of good food) David - Ribs (gotta love those ribs...) Quentin - Store bought sandwich (I dunno...) Tapp - Doughnuts (cop!) Bill - Tin Rations (years of service gave him the idea this saves money...) Kate - BBQ and Whiskey (country girl) NEA - Take out (always out so never able to cook herself anything)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you should play dbd.
Dwight- Pizza (obvious reasons)
Jake - Venison (him being a survivalist)
Meg - Salads ย ( athlete I guess)
Claudette - Fish (brain food)
Laurie- Roast dinner ( Girl Next Door = generic)
Ace - Lasagna ( couldn't think of one for him)
Bill - beef and mash (tough but soft at the same time)
Min- Sweet and sour pork (I love it and love Min)
David - Steak ( It's David Sexy King why not)ย
Quintin - fish and chips ( As generic as he is)
Tapp - Chinese takeout (trope with obsessed detectives)
Kate - BBQ
Dwight - Pizza (I think everyone else will say this so...)
Meg - Steak and Salad (gotta get all the essentials for DAT fitness)
Claudette - Microwave Meals (fast and easy so she can study botany more)
Jake - Venison (again obviously thanks to his bio)
Ace - pancakes (his leaked cosmetic of a robe just flashed, no idea)
Feng - Sushi (NOT BEING RACIST, IT JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD)
Laurie - 2 minute noodles (babysitting doesn't give the luxury of good food)
David - Ribs (gotta love those ribs...)
Quentin - Store bought sandwich (I dunno...)
Tapp - Doughnuts (cop!)
Bill - Tin Rations (years of service gave him the idea this saves money...)
Kate - BBQ and Whiskey (country girl)
NEA - Take out (always out so never able to cook herself anything)
I see Bill with MRE's myself actually.
Jake always struck me as a trail mix kind of guy
Given Ming was a professional gamer, she probably fills herself with junk food.
Meg - I see her chowing down on the carbs for the calories before a run.
Ace - seems like the kind of guy that gets sustenance at a Vegas buffet between rounds of blackjack.
Tapp is a cop, so obviously we gotta go with the donuts and coffee stereotype
Kate - Hmm, she seems like she'd like most of the unhealthy fried food they cook here in the south.
Feng min and egg rolls
I would associate all of them with pretzels because theyโre salty af.